2 Horizon Rd #G-20/MR9R
Large 3BR Horizon House Co-op in Fort Lee, NJ $249,900
One of only eight down-split corner units in Horizon House, this expansive 3-bedroom residence is two units combined into one. This is an unbelievable 2400 sq.ft. space for someone who enjoys the amenities of a luxury high-rise building along with the convenience of rancher-style living.
Descending from the main living room is the kitchen, dining room and sitting area, where you’ll enjoy the floor-to-ceiling windows, offering expansive views of park-like landscaping, the Hudson River and Manhattan’s Upper West Side. Walk outside to the 24-foot terrace, with plenty of room to relax or enjoy a meal.
Down the hall from the dining room is a second master bedroom and bath, as well as a third bedroom and powder room. You’ll have to see this unique living space to truly appreciate it, so contact me today to request a showing.
- 24-foot tiled terrace
- Views of Hudson River, GWB and Manhattan
- Massive walk-in closet with home office
- Two master bedroom suites
- Kohler Aventura shower and soak hydro-massage whirlpool bath
- Open-island eat-in kitchen
- Thermador cooktop
- KitchenAid convection oven
- Ceramic tile marble
- Steam shower
- Central air conditioning, gas heating
- Fresh paint
- New carpet in master bedroom
- Indoor parking space #60
- 24-hour doorman
- Two swimming pools, a wading pool and hot tub (pic)
- Fitness center in each building (pic)
- Four outdoor playgrounds (pic)
- Tennis courts
- Basketball and handball courts
- Manicured grounds with walking paths (pic)
- On-site convenience store, deli and salon
- Communal areas and libraries
- Easy access to NJ Transit buses, with connections to ferry and light rail
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Sq. ft.: Approx. 2400
- Parking: 1
- Type: Midrise co-op
- Pets: Cats allowed, dogs prohibited
- Property taxes: Included in maintenance
- Maintenance fee: $2,695.32/mo.
(a portion is tax-deductible) – includes property taxes, all utilities (except phone and internet), underlying mortgage, doorman, common areas and parking
- Board requirements: 25% down, 4:1 income ratio
About Fort Lee
Horizon House is ideally located near the Fort Lee business district, with restaurants, shopping, parks and professional services all just a short walk away. If you’re commuting to the city, the proximity to the GWB makes it very convenient, whether you travel by bus, car or even the nearby NY Waterway Ferry. A wide range of highways converge at the GWB entrance, offering convenient access to I-95, Rte 4, the Palisade Parkway and Rte 46. Learn more about Fort Lee real estate, including other developments, current listings, plus local services and schools.